Project Assistant / Architectural Designer / Architect
Project Assistant / Architectural Designer / ArchitectLogic Design & Architecture, Inc.
Milwaukee, WI 53226
QualificationsHigh school or equivalent (Required)
Logic Design & Architecture, Inc. (LDA)
Want some more excitement in your job – check out Urban Air Adventure Parks – we are their corporate architect and actively designing these parks across the nation!
Who we are: A mid-size Milwaukee based Architecture firm with expertise in commercial retail type projects. LDA was founded five years ago, has been steadily growing since, and has a constant backlog of projects. Please visit our website (www.LogicDA.com) to see some of our projects and more info on our core values; and yes, I am aware that our website needs to be updated, coming soon!
What positions are currently available: Sr. Project Manager/Architect, Project Manager/Architect, Project Assistants, Draftsman, etc. (several positions available)
What projects would you be working on: A wide range of projects (both ground-up new and remodels) including auto dealerships, de-mall strategy planning, office, medical & rehab clinics, restaurants, multifamily, and all types of retail environments. We do many new outlots for tenants like Starbucks, Chipotle, Cousins, etc. and many new stores for tenants like TJ Maxx, Ross, Joann, Harbor Freight, etc.
What makes us different:
· Both the founder and management of LDA have previously worked for both small firms and in big corporate environments – we have taken the best from each of these “worlds” when establishing LDA’s culture, core values, and goals.
· The name “Logic” not only stands for our reasoning and sound judgement for our clients and projects, but also for our team culture. All members of our team have input in how we operate – we do things because they make sense and have a benefit; not because they have always been done a certain way or follow corporate standards.
· Our office building (which has many amenities and includes onsite parking) is shared with a commercial contractor and carpentry company. We work design build with them on some projects, which helps further develop our associates by providing unique experiences and insight into the construction side of projects.
· Opportunity & Experiences. You have an opportunity to become an important addition to a young growing firm. You will work on both small and large projects, and on all phases of the project. We are committed to developing our associates and providing experiences and learning opportunities. Our NCARB certified founder and management all have 20+ years of experience in the industry and a wide range of previous roles and responsibilities to share with you.
Requirements: We all have unique and different experiences, training, and knowledge to share – thus there are no “requirements” for these. At LDA, we simply have 3 qualifications.
· Work hard. It is important to us that our associates are committed to developing themselves and growing LDA. We all work hard, but have a flexible, laid-back work environment that values work/life balance. Each of our associates have unique competitive employment offers that are catered to what is important to them - salary, benefit package, PTO, bonuses, etc.
· Willingness to learn. Our team is constantly learning from each other, our consultants, and partners. If you already know everything, this opportunity is not for you!
· AutoCAD experience. While we use Sketchup, Revit, Bluebeam, Photoshop, MS Office, etc. (and knowing these is a plus) AutoCAD is the base program that we use to produce most of our Construction Documents.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Architecture Firm: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location