Project Architect/DesignerNagel Services
NAGEL Architects + Engineers has an opportunity for an experienced architectural design professional to join our team!
NAGEL is an Architecture and Engineering firm, and we are looking for a confident, experienced
design professional with a passion for excellence in business. NAGEL is growing, and
we need your help to become the leading architecture and engineering firm focused
on sustainable community-focused building design in the regions we serve.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor of Science degree or higher in Architecture and experience leading a team of Architects and Engineers:
- You understand how to coordinate and lead a design team from initial concepts through the design and construction of multiple commercial projects while
- You will lead the client and sub-consultants through the design and entitlement process, attending required meetings in person or virtually. 10-15% travel will be required within Wisconsin and
- You are a team player, goal-oriented, love variety, work effectively with little oversight, and enjoy a
- You are a valuable asset to any team you work with and are open-minded, knowing there are always
seek new opportunities for the team as well.
- You have earned a Bachelor of Science degree or higher in Architecture.
- You are a licensed Architect, preferred.
- You have experience with Healthcare, Multi-Family Residential, and Retail design, preferred.
- You have experience and/or interest in the real estate development process.
- Your technical skills are apparent as you work with our team through proactive problem solving and
- You have knowledge of BIM software and graphic design programs.
- You are skilled in office administration procedures and highly proficient with Windows and Microsoft
- Experience with Bluebeam and Ajera is helpful for a faster start.
This is a full-time position offering a complete compensation package.
Our dynamic work environment is located in the lively community of Brookfield, Wisconsin.
NAGEL Architects + Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.